Sunday, July 12, 2009

at least one of us did not get locked up abroad



Since Bill is still in Barcelona while I write this, it is definitely possible that we may see him on the Discovery Channel (and honestly, if you've seen that show-he looks like a candidate).


I definitely belong somewhere in the mediterranean region. This would also mean that I would get to own a Vespa.






The architechture is like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.



The Sauda Famiglia is a Cathedral designed by Gaudi. While it clearly has elements that make it look like a traditional cathedral, it is very modern as well.








The above is a view of the city from the Barcelona Art Museum.







But I did a fair amont of work too..see how tired I was?









Actually, that was in the art musuem...but I DID do work...seriously.

























No comments: