Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yay! (sniff) it's the first day of kindergarten!

Yesterday was the start of a HUGE change in our lives--first day of kindergarten for Gia!





Did you know that to go to kindergarten, you need to have a humongous backpack?










So, I was fine until she got on the bus--when the doors shut. I cried. Then I called my friend Beth, and we both cried. Then, later, I called my friend Tam, and I cried some more. (I think that Beth later called Tam and they both cried). Many kleenexes later, Bill met Gia when she arrived home. He asked her if she liked school. After some thought, she said, I "whatever is more than love" school. :) I guess I can't ask for much more than that!



(p.s., she also said her favorite part was buying her own lunch!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your husband is way wicked hot. i hope you are really nice to him!!!!