Monday, July 09, 2007

Second child syndrome

I have been asked by many people if I am more relaxed with Mike than I was with G. Ignoring for the moment the implications of this statement... (there's a wide berth between cleanliness and OCD people! Lay off my clorox wipes!)...I will let this picture speak for itself.

It may be hard to see, but those are hot dogs and potato chips...and I didn't even wash their hands first. Nitrates-smitrates, go ahead and call the food police. Oh yeah, they are eating in the trunk of the car too--they thought that was hilarious.


Here is where we got them...


Anyone who has had Hot Dog Annies will agree--the risk of germs is totally worth it (it's the buns--they grill them). After all that, they were the most excited about getting to eat in the trunk. Awesome--guess what sweethearts, tomorrow you can nap in the closet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... so what happens when you get to child #3? Is that what my problem is??? P.S. what's even more funny is that Mike is sitting on your porta-potty in your trunk, eating a hot dog.